zondag 9 september 2007

Onvergetelijke quotes van George W. Bush

Lachen of huilen? Onvergetelijke quotes van George W. Bush.

First, let me make it very clear - poor people aren't necessarily killers.

■ And there's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail.

■ When I was a kid I remember that they used to put out there in the Old West a wanted poster. It said, Wanted: Dead or Alive.

■ I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

She gave me a look that only a mother could give a child.

■ I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.

■ If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - so long as I'm the dictator.

■ Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

■ You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.

■ The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th.

The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate ... excuse me ... with an ideology of hope.

■ I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I could'nt do my job.

Meer: The 50 Dumbest Things George W. Bush Has Ever Said

Labels:


Reacties: Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]





<< Homepage

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Aanmelden bij Posts [Atom]